We have a team of qualified assessment practitioners with
more than 20 years collective experience. We can select from
a range of tests to suit positions at all levels, including
tailored senior management and Chief Executive case studies.
Speed and Quality
All our assessment processes include narrative reports written
by a psychologist (not computer generated).
Turnaround time for reports - 24 hours from test
administration, urgent verbal feedback within 2 hours if required.
Tests we can offer:
Personality Questionnaire is one of the most widely used
profiles in business. It provides a full assessment of leadership,
teamwork, relationship building and motivation preferences. It also
offers the option of producing additional Belbin Team Types,
Leadership Styles and Selling Styles profile charts.
Psychological Inventory - A comprehensive and specialised
personality tool restricted to trained psychologists. The CPI will
assess similar characteristics as the OPQ. We recommend using this
tool for senior management positions or with candidates who are quite
familiar with psychometric testing.
Sales and Service Indicator
- A good test for sales reps, account managers and call centre
operators. Measures telephobia, sales orientation, customer
service orientation and relationship building skills. Option
to administer the test in-house for high volume cost effectiveness.
Cognitive Ability Tests
We have more than 20 different types of ability
tests from a range of publishers. The most commonly used tools are
listed below. We are happy to discuss the most appropriate tools to
suit your requirements.
- Watson Glaser Critical Thinking - for management
level decision making and judgement
- SHL - Verbal Critical Reasoning - as above
- SHL - Numerical Critical Reasoning - tests the ability to
interpret data and analyse trends.
- SHL - Advanced Managerial - Numerical Reasoning - tests
ability to analyse percentages and profit.
- SHL - Advanced Managerial - Verbal Analysis - complex test
of reasoning and judgement.
- Wonderlic - Problem Solving (IQ) - tests speed of learning
and intellectual capacity.
- Ravens Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices - a test
of learning agility, logic and complex problem solving.